Wednesday, December 24, 2008

WE ARE ALMOST THERE!!!



It is Christmas Eve and it is 6am in the morning. I have not gone to bed last night as I try to get all my blogs in order for the following days will be short. Not much success there because I am doing three things at the same time so I have off schedule. I will need to work today again and time is so short now. I will be cooking Christmas dinner early this afternoon in Corozal, and then I will travel across the border to spend the rest of the day and Christmas Day with the love of my life, his daughter and the rest of the family. As we look around us today, I guess there will be a lot of hustling and bustling around as we rush to do our last minute shopping here and there.


Christmas is so special. It is a time we go all out to do the things we could easily have done any other day BUT it is special and so we go all the way.

To all my blooger friends and readers, I send peace, joy and happiness at this time and everyday. Merry Christmas to everyone. May you have a Blessed Holiday.

Love Always,

Brenda


No comments: